Wednesday 12 November 2008

Silas on a high

So today's video demonstrates just what a difference a day and a shite load of gooood drugs make! Silas is having a good day after having a good night. The anti inflammatory shots are doing their thing and HOPEFULLY so are the antibiotics! He's on a daily dose of A/B and twice daily happy juice (the anti inflammatory). The video will show you just why I feel queasy at times watching him walk when he so nearly knuckles over, especially on the near fore. Ugh, it reminds me of rolling my ankles, which I have done more times than I care to remember!



I also grabbed some shots today or Rory the rascal so will share a couple of those. He's had a bit of an upset tum but seems well over that now and his mum (Hooty - Wynyard Night Owl) is in season and in the process of being bred to Reilly. This all seems to be going well. I suspect today was her last day for being bred but will tease her tomorrow (yay for teaser geldings!) and see how we go.



3 comments:

  1. Yay for wee Silas, god he has gone thru a lot in his short life (and you guys!). Jingle jingle jingle that he starts to get better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay! Its good to see Silas looking a bit perkier! I see what you mean about the knuckling over, ouch! Who is his chestnut buddy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ch buddy is my 350 year old gelding, Bados. Well 350 is a SLIGHT exaggeration, he's 28 and a very good uncle! :)

    ReplyDelete