Monday 8 January 2007

TF Azale - My Arabian Princess

The last foal for our second breeding season was Azale. Azale was one of E'Arlia Jarim's (Ralvon Pilgrim) last foals and her dam, 'Anopia' was a gorgeous little TB mare that was bred in Ireland and imported into NZ as a 2yo. Azale is an absolute beauty and I just wish I could find some photos that do her more justice! Nearly two weeks early she surprised me by arriving the day that her dam was due to be put in the foaling paddock by herself. Azale was only sold because we hit our straps financially and something had to go. All the babies were advertised and she was the first to sell. She has gone to an experienced family where she is destined for a career in tent pegging. I get regular updates and expect to see her represent NZ one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment