Saturday 2 July 2011

Photo Essay - The Mudpig

This is what greeted me in the paddock yesterday but I had neither the time or the energy to deal with it so I left him as he was.



And today I brought him in for an industrial strength wash - This is what I had to contend with:

Snuggles with Doug to start
Hello boys
Dusty Doug the feline assistant
Just chillin' with ma homies
More snuggles
Leg close up - fronts
Tail dread
Leg close up - backs
Mudpig is a pony again (and noisy with it!)
Cleanliness is next to Godliness
Clean clean clean!
and cute cute cute!
Now, don't do it again Brennan! Yeah, right!

I have moved him so he can now no longer trash the fenceline to show off to his (in his dreams) girlfriend Meg. Take that Brennan! Rawr, I am such a mean mother!

I will leave you with Doug who can have the last word:

No comments:

Post a Comment