Friday 15 April 2011

Meg and I have a lesson

It's been a few years since my last riding lesson. I would dearly love to have been having them regularly for ever but for a variety of reasons (financial being the main), I haven't managed it. This year I am hoping all this will change. My first lesson with Becky was awesome. We went away with loads of homework but a real feeling that we can do this. Becky had a bit of a play with Meg once I had finished and it was both fantastic and kinda depressing watching someone who can ride, ride my girl. Still, a picture like the one that Becky and Meg produced gives me something to really aim for!








prepare for canter ...
and this is what Meg does ...
when I kick poor Meg in the ribs!
And now a 'real' rider on ma pony!



Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment