Saturday 20 January 2007

The babies are growing up

On Friday Nick and I went with our neighbour Jan to see Holden under saddle at the breaker's farm. It was really exciting for me as although I have seen video and photos of Hamish progeny under saddle, this was the first time I had seem one 'live'. Boy was I in for a treat!

I had been told that there was another gelding there also by Hamish and had worked out that it was Morocco/Rocky. Rocky was bred by an outside breeder who also sent her mare back to us to foal. He was born in early December 2003 and is out of a mare by Racing is Fun.

When we got to the farm I spied a very pretty grey horse in the arena with Craig (I think Craig is Gavin's working pupil). Sure enough it was Rocky so I was able to watch them both being worked!

Here are a selection of photos of the boys.







No comments:

Post a Comment