Sunday, 23 May 2010


This morning his temperature has spiked again (40.5). My vet is not answering his cellphone so Nicky has contacted the on call vet and is going to go and grab some more flunuxin for his fever and to hopefully make him more comfortable. I am now very worried that he is suffering. I really don't want him to suffer.

Lages with Amy (and Aimee hiding behind him) at Equest Champs

1 comment:

  1. Aww Lou I do hope things work out right, but knowing how you love your horses you'll make the right decision IF you have to ♥♥♥