Wednesday 24 February 2010

Off to pastures new

Robbie left us this morning. I can't really write very much right now as I am pretty upset. I know that selling him was the right thing for him but his departure leaves a huge gap in my life (literally and metaphorically) and I just feel kind of empty. He was excited to see the truck because he assumed it meant he had a lady come visiting but once he realised he was going in it, he was not quite so sure. He dug his toes in a little but it didn't take long to coax him in with a bucket of mare nuts (shhh, don't tell the other boys that Robbie likes girl food!). Now he is on his way to Oamaru via half of the NI and probably a not inconsiderable amount of the SI as well - sounds like it is going to be quite a long trip for him. I hope he's ok. I will worry.

Who? ME?
A wanderin'
Bye bye beautiful boy - Love ya lots, miss ya for ever. Be good.


1 comment:

  1. I gave you a Sunshine award! http://jsmwebber.blogspot.com/2010/02/two-lovely-surprises.html

    ReplyDelete