Monday 19 July 2010

Living the life of Reilly


Today I brought Reilly in and gave him a bath in preparation for bringing him back into work. I figured that now Meg is turned out, it would help keep me out of trouble if I started doing some quiet work with Reilly before he heads back to Wellington to be with Kim. I am not sure I have a bridle that fits him here so that is my next mission (rifle through my tack to see what I can find) and hopefully I will be able to pack the flat seat out to fit.

I popped him in the 'arena' for a bit of a run around so I could take some photos so he is today's model. He is very hairy! It's quite amazing the difference that testosterone makes to a horse's coat. This time last year he was looking pretty sleek whereas today he looks like a yeti!



1 comment: