Wednesday 17 December 2008

I clambered aboard ...

I'm waiting to hear back from Bree's owner but I think it is 4 or 5 years since she was last ridden. She was very good but we definitely have our first goal - a nice free walk! There was a lot of very slow jog and although I tried to ride her as quietly as I possibly could, I barely managed more than half to three quarters of a 20m circle in walk. Still, it is good to have goals! And, that aside, she was an angel and I think we both enjoyed ourselves. Nick brought the camera out to take a few photos and, here they are. Tomorrow: MORE walk!

Headed down the race
Have an audience
Whoa Bree
Good girl
A walk?
Some more walk?
Seriously Bree, walk!
Argh, look UP woman!
A picture of concentration
Chillin' & relaxin'
Are we done yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment