Thursday 15 May 2008

Graduation - I did it!

This week I graduated with my Postgraduate Diploma in Teaching (Secondary) and this time around, unlike when I graduated with my Bachelor of Arts, I was capped in a Graduation Ceremony. It was great! I didn't really know anyone as I did my studies online but amazingly the one single online student aside from me graduating in the May ceremony was number 288 to go and I was number 290!

Anyway, it was a great day, nerve wracking but also very emotional. Even though I did not know anyone, I am really pleased that I did it! Woolf Photography was there and they got a photo of me shaking the Chancellor's hand on the stage and the obligatory photo with THE document - We'll be ordering copies of those but for now, below are some of the pix that my parents took during the parade and after the evening ceremony.





No comments:

Post a Comment