Wednesday 16 December 2009

Thank you Dunstan - You have made my Year!!

At a little before midday today I received a phone call from Campbell Stent, the Director of Dunstan Horse Feeds in NZ. He asked me if I remembered entering a competition that they were running and I did have a vague recollection that I had done so but could not remember specifics. He then told me I had won! That was quite a buzz but the real buzz came when I asked to be reminded what exactly it was that I had won and Campbell told me ... I have won $5000!!!!

Thank you SO MUCH Dunstan Horse Feeds for making this coming Christmas even more of a celebration for my family than it already was - Tonight we break out the bubbly and toast Dunstan Sugarbeet!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats Lou, I'm so pleased for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, you deserve some good luck to finish the year on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you jammy bugga!!! I was going to win that! :D Congratualtions Lou a deserved winner.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys - I have a few little things I hope to do with the money and can now plan my new farm shed knowing that it IS a reality rather than just a dream!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete